Many people choose Benninger Auto Insurance to insure their automobiles because of our competitive prices and superior service. But did you know we are much more than that? Purchasing a car and purchasing car insurance in today’s competitive auto market is not easy. We are able to meet most of your insurance needs because of the wide variety of companies we represent.
Even though all auto insurance policies may appear to be similar, not all are created equal. You need a policy that gives you the best insurance protection for the money. You deserve a policy that has the same quality and value you look for in a car.
- Bodily Injury Liability: Covers your legal liability for bodily injury claims brought against you.
- Property Damage Liability: Covers your legal liability for property damage claims brought against you.
- First Party Benefits: Provides medical expense, funeral expense, income loss, and accidental death coverages as required by law in Pennsylvania.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists: Provides coverage when you are injured in an accident caused by another person who either has no insurance or who carries liability limits which are less than your claim for pain and suffering. In Pennsylvania, Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists coverage applies when the other person’s limits are not sufficient to cover your pain and suffering.
- Comprehensive: Pays for damage to your auto and its equipment caused by something other than collision or upset.
- Collision: Pays for damage to your auto and it’s equipment caused by collision or upset.
- Transportation Expenses – Covers transportation expenses, including the cost of car rental, should your auto become disabled due to a collision loss.
- Death and Disability Benefits – Provides death and/or disability benefits should you die or become disabled as a result of an auto accident.
- Road Service – Pays reasonable towing and labor costs at the site of a breakdown required when your auto is disabled.
- Auto Lease/Loan Security Coverage – Provides additional protection in the event of a total loss to a covered auto. Coverage is provided for the difference between the actual cash value of the auto and the amount due under the terms of the lease/loan.